Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Can Opener

For those of you who were privy to the search for the can opener....you'll be glad to know that it has been relocated. It was found in the middle of the kitchen floor. I'm betting my bottom dollar that it wasn't in that particular location when 7 grown adults were searching the house for it this weekend. Yet, there it was yesterday afternoon.

For the record, no toddler has confessed to hiding it or to knowing its previous location....

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! That is hilarious...glad you found it again. I guess you can take 'can opener' off the grocery list on your white board now. :) What a sneaky little boy!

    ReplyDelete