Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Usborne Children's Book Show

To my few, but fervent, followers...


I'm hosting a Usborne Children's Book Home Show later this month. I know most of you far too far away to attend the show...but you are welcome to shop the show via the Internet!

John has a few of the Usborne books already - they are great quality, good topics and adorable illustrations. Usborne has a great replacement policy (half price) if something happens to the book -even if it's your fault.


I'm trying to get lots of sales for the show so that I can stock up John's library at a discounted price since his speech therapist wants us reading to him even more than we already do. Frankly, I'm getting tired of Birthday Monsters and Click-It the Cricket...

No comments:

Post a Comment