Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Two Toddlers On My Hands

OK, so I don't really have two toddlers on my hands, but I have a 2 month old baby who is definitely going to give John a run for his money as the get older. Nathan is weighing in at 15lbs 7.5oz now-a-days and standing tall at 25in! That puts him in the 97th percentile for weight and 95th for height. :)

His pediatrician keeps assuring me that as long as his height and weight stay proportional it's all good. Nonetheless, the phlebotomist couldn't find a vein in Nathan's arm yesterday because of all the chunky baby fat rolls, so she had to do a heel stick and squeeze his poor foot to death just to collect some blood.... :(

UPDATE: The lab just called - they didn't get enough blood so Nathan has to go back tomorrow morning and get stuck again. Boo....Hiss.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment