Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Another Warrior On The Way

I'm calling on my prayer warriors today...some of our college friends are being induced today and are delivering a heart baby! Their precious Caroline was blessed to have a successful fetal cardiac intervention aimed at preventing her from needing the three surgeries Charlie is undergoing. Now they have to wait and see how Caroline's heart responds to life on the outside. It's a time of great uncertainty and anxiety for everyone involved.

Please pray that the delivery goes smoothly and Caroline's heart responds favorably after birth. Also, pray that God guides the hearts and minds of the medical team as they care for Caroline and her mom, Ellen.

Good luck Ellen and Ryan!
We're praying for all three of you!
Heart hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment