Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Goals

Each month I make a mental list of goals for the month.  Some things get done, some things don't.  There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to which ones are accomplished and which ones aren't (other than my whim and desires at any given moment).  So I thought that maybe, just maybe, if I posted them here on the blog for the world to see...I might accomplish a few more of them each month...time will tell.

So with no further delay - the goals for March include:
* Buy a new laptop.  - completed 3/15
* Plant a vegetable/herb garden in the backyard. - it's gone from 85 to snowing...postposted until April
* Get our finances/budget back under control by loading Quicken on our new laptop. - completed 3/21
* Coordinate John's Early Intervention services during an IFSP meeting. -  completed 3/8
* Work with John's therapists to coordinate therapy sessions that will fit our schedule better. - still a work in progress.
* Begin proposal for community learning class at Lewis and Clark. - maybe I can start today?
* Have MOMS Club calendar prepared for upload prior to March 25th.

I'll update everyone at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment