Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Did It!

These may be seemingly “small” things in the grand scheme of things, but it’s these small things that add up to my big triumphs throughout each week.  With that in mind – let’s celebrate the small!

1.  Even when it became evident that this week’s schedule was going to completely derail, I remained relatively calm.  We worked through rearranging flights, leaving cars at airports 5 hours away, and sending boxes via UPS to meet my husband at the hotel in Nebraska next week.  It hasn’t been easy – but we made it work!

2.  I ran a bunch of errands today – and I mean a bunch! With both boys in tow.  We made it to the pet store, gas station, bank, art class, courthouse, lunch, three different grocery stores, and Hallmark.  Plus we still fit in an afternoon nap for everyone!

3.  We’ve made the transition to whole milk for Nathan.  I know this doesn’t seem like much of a success – but my wallet would say otherwise compared to being on formula.  Smile 

Make sure to check out other great successes both BIG and small over at Faith and Family Live!

FaithButton

1 comment:

  1. Yes! #3 is definitely a BIG success! It's amazing how much formula costs. I'm thankful our 4th nursed for 18 months & never even liked the taste of formula.

    Great job running all those errands w/ the boys!

    ReplyDelete