Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Man I Married...

...is loving, caring, gentle, friendly, faithful and fun.
...is a wonderful father who gives himself fully to his family.
...is hardworking, dedicated and invested in his job.
...is missed when he's gone.
...is an extra set of hands when he's home.
...is adventurous, exciting, intriguing, and thrilling everyday.
...is thoughtful, considerate, kind and attentive even when I don't deserve it.
...is amazing, astonishing, and sublime in ways I never imagined.
...is attractive, appealing and charming even more now than when we met.
...is my best friend, partner, better half and cohort through thick and thin.
...is the best decision I ever made...period!

No comments:

Post a Comment