Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's The Small Things

Danielle over at Faith and Family Live always says that it's the small things that add up...so here's raising a sippy cup of milk to that!

1. The house is relatively put back together following the painting of 4 rooms and a hallway and the installation of new baseboards throughout. (This success is shared amongst my mother, father, and husband - the latter two actually installed the baseboard.)

2. After having saved some money over the last few months, I finally called our financial planner and put it to better use rather than letting it sit in our savings account with a crappy interest rate.

3. Went to the grocery store and saved over $20 on groceries with my coupons! Still had a huge bill, but $20 is $20....maybe we'll be able to put a little more $$$ away!

Check out other successes over at Faith and Family Live!

FaithButton

1 comment:

  1. YEAH JJ! Great list!! Proud of you for saving $$. So hard to do! I need to do coupons more often! Ugh...so hard to jump into for me. And, yeah on all the house stuff. It sounds great! Post pics! :)

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete