Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Slow And Steady

It's important to remember that the small successes in life can add up to one BIG triumph. So I try to take the time to do just that every Thursday along with many other moms over at Faith and Family Live!

1. I'm set with gifts and cards for the upcoming events in our life. These include 2 weddings, a bridal shower, a baby shower (for twins), a bachelorette party, Mother's Day, and a high school graduation party. It's going to be a busy month!

2. We're planning on beginning "the move" this weekend. I know that isn't really a success for this week....but getting the phone call saying the rental house will be ready on Saturday seems like a dream (especially since we started a week by week waiting period back in mid-February).

3. A great friend arrived in town yesterday! We don't have any big plans scheduled as of yet, but we're happy just to have Melissa in town to visit. She'll be busy with a conference a few days and we'll be at a wedding on Saturday, but we're just excited to have her here....


FaithButton

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great week! Two of my siblings had birthdays this week, and all I managed were phone calls. Oops. Looks like Mother's Day is going to be another phone call (unless I can get out a gift TODAY).

    You've inspired me :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are one prepared lady. Impressive indeed! I love your blog. I look forward to visiting again soon!

    ReplyDelete