Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Way To Go Mommy!

This week's successes seem remarkably easy to find - which either means I had a highly productive week or I'm so desperate to find the upside of things I'll make anything a success...

Whichever one applies....here are the highlights of our week:

1. Laundry is caught up! Not an easy task considering Matt has been on the road for the past 3 weeks and keeps dumping a weeks worth of clothing on the laundry room floor. (Oh yeah, John and I traveled one week too...so laundry has been building up in excess!)

2. I passed my 3 hour glucose test (no big surprise since I only missed my 1 hour by 3 points and I had stupidly drank a 20 oz soda on an empty stomach 15 minutes before the test). But more impressive is that I took the 3 hours test with John in tow and we didn't have any problems despite the lab that we use being the most un-kid-friendly place around.

3. Today I'm watching a friend's 11 month old and I haven't lost my mind yet. Maybe I can do this 2 child thing!

Bonus 4 - I've scratched about 1/2 the things off my to-do list this week. Including some things that I have been avoiding for a while now. Maybe I'll be caught up by the end of the week? ;)

Make sure to check out other motherly successes over at Faith and Family Live!


FaithButton




2 comments:

  1. Good job on all your successes this week. I did the same thing with #2 - I made sure this time around that I stayed away from any sugary stuff for a whole day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh... just TAKING the 3 hour glucose test is a success, much less passing it :-D.

    Sounds like a great week! (especially #1 -- the never-ending task).

    ReplyDelete