Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Thursday, October 22, 2009

One Little Thing at a Time

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.


FaithButton

1. I made it to the doctors appointment....with family in tow. And everyone appropriately dressed for the weather. And fed. And on time! And found out we're expecting another one to tow around.... :)

2. I signed up for Mom N Me water aerobics again. John loves splashing in the intertube and I've enjoyed getting a little bit of a workout each week. (I also enjoy the lunch I eat with friends afterwards - although this probably..no definately....negates the calories I just burned). I also signed up for yoga this time. Don't know anything about yoga, but there is no time like the present to learn.

3. Despite wanting to go into the car dealership raging about how my car is having the same problem they "fixed" less than a month ago....I went in calmly. I provided them with paperwork showing I had just visited their service shop a month ago with the same check engine code. I didn't even demand to talk to a manager about the extremely rude way I was talked to yesterday on the phone when I called with this problem. Some things are just better left to pass.


Need more inspiration? Check out other moms' successes at Faith and Family Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment