Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Waiting Game

The waiting game continues...

Last week after my doctor's appointment we were hopeful that baby would make an appearance in the near future. I was already 3 cm dilated and the doctor tried to stimulate labor. Instead, I ended up with 3 days worth of contractions that never got stronger or closer together. Nothing like raising your hopes...

Nonetheless, the house is pretty clean and ready for baby to arrive. My wonderful husband helped me by mopping floors last night. I've got a freezer and pantry full of quick meals for postpartum and an extended family that is planning on doing some cooking in the upcoming weeks. Not to mention that I'm counting on my MOM's Club to make some dinners for us too. Overall, we're feeling pretty good about the prospect of going into labor (if it ever happens!)

I'll continue to update as possible. We're hopeful that the next post will include some pictures of a new little bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment