So let's share our list :)
- It's the first time since we moved to IL to have all of our possessions out of storage.
- I have been moving while 8 months pregnant for the first time.
- John spent his first night since he was 4 months old in his own room; mom and dad spent their first night in their own room since he was 4 months old too now that I think about it.
- Last night we ate our first dinner in our new house.
- I got little man's silhouette cut for the first time and it's absolutely precious.
- We've gotten our first room unpacked.
- Our big boy slept in a toddler bed for the first time! (This may have been harder on mommy than John - just for the record.)
I'm sure there are plenty more, but these seem like the major accomplishments. We've got plenty more to come. And lots of unpacking to finish. We're on a timeline here - 39 days until our due date!
Oh, yeah, and we still need to buy a crib for the baby....maybe that will be an accomplishment for next week....maybe not. We'll have to see how the unpacking goes.