Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Be Grateful

Kelly Dolin wrote a great piece over at Faith and Family Live! this week.  Make sure to check out her article titled Every Child Should Be Heard

Her honesty and humility in the article make it raw, but real.  How we each make judgments every day.  Often without the whole (or any?) story behind a situation.  I know that I’ve been guilty of it on far more than one occasion.  Yet, it’s reassuring to know that some people are looking for the story, looking for the rest of the details, trying to understand a situation.

I’m grateful for he speech that John has acquired to date.  I’m grateful (and thoroughly blessed!) for therapists that have worked with him to get him where he is today.  And I’m grateful that there is a world of opportunity out there for him and a bright (and noisy!) future waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment