Pages

"I love you and want for you all things that make you happiest; and I guess you, not I, are the one who knows best what those things are."

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Continued Successes...

It's that time of week again where Danielle Bean at Faith and Family Live! reminds us to celebrate the small successes in our week - because we all know that it's the small things that add up to one big triumph!

1. Most of our Christmas presents are wrapped! We have a few more to still wrap (and a few more to still buy) but we're feeling good about our progress.

2. I've survived my first trimester! Today is the official start to the 2nd trimester and I've done great so far. We've seen the little bean on an ultrasound, heard the heartbeat on a doppler, and I only got sick a few times... All of these are successes as far as I'm concerned. It's hard work making eyebrows!

3. I've done all of this with a sick toddler and my husband out of town this week. John has seen the doctor 3 times in 4 weeks. All with different outcomes....stomach bugs, blistered throat, ear infection and croup. So I've had a baby sleeping on my chest for the last week and a half who pretty much refuses to be set down at any point in time during the day.


FaithButton

No comments:

Post a Comment